Wednesday, April 22, 2009

All finished, but for the finish.

I'm a little late in telling you all about this but my table is built. Here you see it in its "take a step back and look" phase. All that is left, at this point, is the fine tuning. I still neet to adjust the drawers and even out the feet. The last step being the sanding and painting. As this table is a gift for my wife, I think we will be opting for a lightly distressed antique white finish with the glass knobs seen in the picture. It's been a real fun project.

later,
Lucky @ Firefly Creek Estate

3 comments:

Curio said...

Wow! You are really great at this! Love the table and I'm sure it will be breathtaking when it is all complete.

SassyScraps said...

I love this table. You impress me with how you can go from idea/photo to a completed project.

Next project...diningroom table???

Willowpudgy said...

I can hardly believe my eyes! - You did a wonderful job! It looks beautiful!